About the grant
The aim of this support is to finalize/ upgrade an exceptionally high-quality research result which is in a high state of development but is limited only by the lack of financial resources. The result should fulfil parameters for top results in its field of study and should be successful in any national research evaluation, which takes quality into account (currently Pillar II). The programme will support for example: a publication in a journal with a high IF, finalization of a monography which is going to be published in a prestigious foreign publishing house etc. The financial support is not for results of an applied research (e.g. patent, utility model, methodics).
There are 2 or 3 calls a year.
Applications may be submitted continuously from 14 June 2018 to 31 October 2018.
Financial support can be awarded only to the project proposals fulfilling following criteria:
- The applicant is an MU employee engaged in research.
- The result will be dedicated fully or mostly to MU.
- There will be bonus points given to an applicant whose result (event. her/his workplace´s scientific results) was nominated for Pillar II of the national evaluation of research.
The quality of the result is exceptionally high (eg. an article in a magazine with a high IF, in the first quartile of its field, monography in a prestigious foreign publishing house, etc.)
The result is in a high degree of completion.Specific criteria of the actual call:
Only applications for significantly higher publication results (publications, books) that have been submitted to the press and are in the review process at the revision stage can be submitted.
The budget must be spent until the end of 2018.
The maximum amount of support is 1 000 000 CZK for one project up to 1 year. The economic demands of the study field will be taken into account.
The applicant submits a budget framework of eligible costs (see below). Final amount of support will be a matter of negotiation.
- Personal costs (Personal cost of people working on the scientific research necessary for the result finalization. Personal costs of administrative workers cannot be paid).
- Tangible and intangible assets.
- Travel costs.
- Publishing costs and costs of putting research results into practice.
- Additional costs or expenses.
- Proposal form should be filled in ISEPu (choose "new proposal" and "template" for category E).
- Fill all required fields.
- Describe the supported output:
- what kind of output do you need to support
- describe the potential of the output to success in the national research evaluation
- how far are you in finalizing the output
- what do you need to do to finish the output
- Fill the budget form and justify it.
- Into the tab "DOCUMENTS" upload your CV and/or other relevant documents to support your application (ex. manuscript, an article in revision, communication with a publisher, et.).
- In the tab "Approval" click on "close". Then print and sign the proposal and bring it or send it to rectors office (contact Mgr. Jana Hájková)