Support for Integration of Researchers After a Career Break
About the grant
This grant scheme supports integration of researchers after a career break, for instance due to parental leave, into Masaryk University research teams. The programme shall facilitate and speed up the return of young talented researchers to the productive academic career and increase their share in independent / leading research posts.
- Allocation: CZK 5 million / year
- Expected number of grants awarded: 10
- Annual budget: CZK 500 thousand
- Duration of funding: 2 years
An eligible applicant is a researcher:
- Whose last employer before the career break was MU, and the aggregate workload at MU was at least 0.5 FTE (Ph.D. study equals to 0.6 FTE);
- Whose career was interrupted, for instance due to parental leave;
- Who evidences the completion of Ph.D. studies;
- Who is an author (principal, corresponding or otherwise significant, depending on the field-specific standards) of at least one research publication indexed in a journal in the first quartile of the field in accordance with the impact factor of the Web of Science, or a comparable research output in fields not based on publications indexed in WoS.
Submitting a proposal
The proposal form in pdf including all annexes must be entered in the Project Management Information System (PMIS) under one reference number at the latest on the deadline date. The documents shall include the project proposal, budget, and approved cover sheet for all economic units (ECUs) involved. The files entered shall be submitted for evaluation.
Documents (machine readable pdf files):
- The CAREER RESTART form
- Statement of the head of the unit where the project will be implemented concerning the inclusion of the applicant into the team, his/her potential for the development of the unit and for his/her own career development
- Approved cover sheet – a pdf file generated from the PMIS
|Application||Semptember 1st, 2021 - October 10th, 2021|
|October 16th, 2021 - November 21st, 2021|
January 1st 2022 - December 31st, 2023